Large review mirror suggestions?

Beerbarge

Reaction score
Are there large review mirrors fold down so the cover Will go on? 

Seems like I saw one mounted to the side rail once. 

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ours: http://ptmedge.com/pontoon-systems/

gallery_1200_147_701993.jpg

That mirror looks great!  Too much for me right now, but I am saving the link. Might be on the wish list for next year.

Carl has the large mirror. Here is the smaller size.......A bit pricey but worth every penny. Have ours going on 6-7 yrs. now......./gallery/album_354/gallery_1283_354_308534.jpg/gallery/album_354/gallery_1283_354_674988.jpg

Hey Big K, I really like your captains chair! I wonder why they don't make them like that anymore?

Hmm, it looks like a great set-up to have the cup holders molded right into the chair. In actual use, is it a problem for some reason?

Hmm, it looks like a great set-up to have the cup holders molded right into the chair. In actual use, is it a problem for some reason?

The built in cup holders are great! Although it is a comfortable Captains chair I have sat in a couple highback chairs that were more comfortable that you can actually rest your head on them. My chair is a short version........

The built in cup holders are great! Although it is a comfortable Captains chair I have sat in a couple highback chairs that were more comfortable that you can actually rest your head on them. My chair is a short version........

With that 4.3 you probably get at lot of whiplash... :)

With that 4.3 you probably get at lot of whiplash... :)

Ha yup! A big 220HP will do that to you! Ha!

Our 4.3L has been a very capable motor! It's the only kind we've ever had. (Our 1st boat, a bowrider, had the carbureted version) It easily pulls skiiers out of the water and it'll run low 40's. We don't push it unless I'm pulling a skiier and very rarely go wide open throttle..........except last year when we outran a storm that appeared quickly. The only time my wife said "Can't this boat go any faster?"

Thought I found you guys a bargain, but not. So I deleted. 

I just received the first PTM Edge in black (to match my blackout package).  Their customer service is top notch and they went out of their way to accommodate my request for a black one.  I'll post pics once I get it mounted.  This is the first one they've ever done.

Just took delivery of Blackout yesterday.   I have one from previous boat but would also be interested in a black one.

I just received the first PTM Edge in black (to match my blackout package).  Their customer service is top notch and they went out of their way to accommodate my request for a black one.  I'll post pics once I get it mounted.  This is the first one they've ever done.

I absolutely am looking forward to seeing pics once you have it installed.  We have the blackout package too, so it really peaks my curiousity.  I would like to potentially get one of these nicer mirrors next year.

Havasu I would be very interested in seeing that, please do post pics. My build date is possibly today, and I'm getting a 22ssbxp with black out. Seems like a perfect add. Haven't even got it yet and I'm already trying to add! :/

I think this is going to be a long, expensive trip! Haha

Back