last minute changes

Kenpepper

Reaction score
i have a build date of 4/17 does anyone know if i wanted to make a last minute changes if the date would be affected. was thinking about the elevated helm

I would say with the build date only a few days away, changes could have a impact.

I hope you aren't holding your breath. All the parts for your boat have already been procured.

Nope just wondering I'm second guessing my choices and need to just disconnect all of my electronic devices until the new boat in the water

Never hurts to ask!! May not be that big of deal.....you won’t know till you ask!

i have a build date of 4/17 does anyone know if i wanted to make a last minute changes if the date would be affected. was thinking about the elevated helm

I can't tell you for sure but I toured the plant on 3/13 to watch my 25SSBXP go through production and the factory is very organized and they are pushing out 50 boats per day. I would think the raised helm wouldn't be that big of change to back anything up. If you can make it to take a tour I highly recommend it.

I can't tell you for sure but I toured the plant on 3/13 to watch my 25SSBXP go through production and the factory is very organized and they are pushing out 50 boats per day. I would think the raised helm wouldn't be that big of change to back anything up. If you can make it to take a tour I highly recommend it.
I would love to take the tour but it's 1900 miles I guess I will have to hope that they get everything right

Never hurts to ask, worst they can do is say no. It is kind of close to the build date though and as stated, parts ohave been ordered but they probably come in days before the build. It’s not like you changing the furniture color or style. They may have a helm sitting there.

Did they build yours in 1 day

50 boats a day, wow!

My assumption is they are set up to complete 50 boats a day. I’m sure it’s some form of assembly line and it takes a few days to get to the end. As with any production line I’m sure there are checks and balances along the way for quality control. Our Mack truck was built the same way and was done in 7 hours while we toured the plant. Now on the other hand our last built custom truck took 9 months and 700K, obviously the same crew saw that Truck daily till finish.

How did you make out with upgrade to the elevated helm??

Back