LED accent lighting

Hunterman

Reaction score
My wife and I just got our new 2021 Bennington 20SLG Tri-toon about 3 weeks ago, and love it. For our price point, It did not come with all the bells and whistles, built in cup holders, toon lighting, interior accent lighting etc. I would however like to put in a couple of small LED accent lights for the interior for when just relaxing on the boat after dark. I am thinking I will mount them near the floor at front and rear of the helm. Only reason for mounting them there is I really don't want to remove the spray shield skins from the underside of the deck to run the wiring. Any suggestions and or links for lighting would greatly be appreciated. Or any suggestions on how to run the wiring without having to remove the spray shield skins. Thanks in advance, and happy boating!

Welcome Hman! Post up some picture so we can all enjoy her. While I don't have any specific suggestions on running the wire other than fishing it where you want it to go, you might just hunt around as your boat may already be wired for the lights. If so, it might not be very difficult to just tap into the connectors.

I would do a search in the upper right hand corner of this forum page. There are a number of threads in the forums these past few years on people DIY LED lighting on their boats. Like Michiman above, I don’t know details myself. However, some very cleaver people have shared their experiences, insights, product links, etc… these past couple of years. If you search around in here I think you will find some great answers/advice. Good Luck!

And before I forget. I agree with Michiman: any pictures of your new boat to share. Congrats!!!!

Back