Led light cup holders ?

Neuman

Reaction score
This question is for the experts. Can the Led lighted drink holders be installed in my 2008 2275RLI. Does Bennington sell them separately.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I was going to wait until they are avalible on the aftermarket, because when I have gotten parts from Bennington they are very expensive. If you can't wait you should contact your dealer.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I was going to wait until they are avalible on the aftermarket, because when I have gotten parts from Bennington they are very expensive. If you can't wait you should contact your dealer.
Hey Clark, I found some aftermarket cupholders made by Seasense for $18.00 each. Replaced original 3 cup holders and cut a new hole and added one in the righthand front corner of my helm. I wired them to my anchor light switch so that if I am on the water after dark they are illuminated. I also replaced my interior LED courtesy lights with some that shine vertical instead of horizontal. Not as much light pollution at night. Good luck with your retro fit if you decide to go for it.

Thanks for the reply, My dealer Wilson marine found some for me from seachoice, they have the led ring on the inside of the stainless cup holder. They were $15.00 after my discount. I have not installed them yet because here in Michigan the calender says spring but it's still winter, my lake still has ice on it.

If you plan to install lighted cupholders yourself, we recommend the battery-operated aftermaket style you can buy from one of the boat supply companies. Our factory-installed cupholders follow rigorous installation guidelines because they ARE NOT ingnition-protected parts.

TB- Please explain why they need to be ignition protected when installed in the helm or a seat back. I would think ignition protected parts are only required in enclosed fuel tank, fuel line and engine areas.

TB- Please explain why they need to be ignition protected when installed in the helm or a seat back. I would think ignition protected parts are only required in enclosed fuel tank, fuel line and engine areas.
stern lit cupholders are close enough to the fuel system for us to be very cautious.

Last edited:
OK, thanks for the reply, cautious is good.

Back