LED Strip Lights

ChrisP

Reaction score
Hi all!
Has anyone else had trouble with their LED strip lighting over pontoons? My starboard side stopped working. Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
ChrisP
2012 2275 RCW

Hi all!
Has anyone else had trouble with their LED strip lighting over pontoons? My starboard side stopped working. Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
ChrisP
2012 2275 RCW
We have the same boat (but mines 2011) and I assume yours are the factory side LED lights? I haven't had the problems yet. Have you looked at the connector that is at the front section of the light near the back of the nosecone? Are the terminals corroded or dirty? Both sides run off the same circuit breaker on the switch. See if you can get a multi-meter and see if you have 12V at that connector.

I had to replace the factory LED underwater lights at the back of the tubes as 1/2 of them burned out 2 years ago. I was out of warranty as back in those days we only had 7 years of bow to stern warranty. Luckily one of the guys I know works at Bennington and sent me 2 new underwater lights as "samples" and I put them in.

We have the same boat (but mines 2011) and I assume yours are the factory side LED lights? I haven't had the problems yet. Have you looked at the connector that is at the front section of the light near the back of the nosecone? Are the terminals corroded or dirty? Both sides run off the same circuit breaker on the switch. See if you can get a multi-meter and see if you have 12V at that connector.

I had to replace the factory LED underwater lights at the back of the tubes as 1/2 of them burned out 2 years ago. I was out of warranty as back in those days we only had 7 years of bow to stern warranty. Luckily one of the guys I know works at Bennington and sent me 2 new underwater lights as "samples" and I put them in.
Hi
Yes factory led strips. Connections look good… i will look for 12v.

Thanks!

Back