Let See Photos of Boats Still on the Water and Tucked away for Winter

Yes it is. Our guy uses the white shrink wrap. The snow usually just slides off but occasionally it will stick to it, even with the steep sides.

Yes it is. Our guy uses the white shrink wrap. The snow usually just slides off but occasionally it will stick to it, even with the steep sides.

Ok, kind of figured but saw it piled up pretty good.

That’s a hill on the right and a plow pile in front of it:). We are leaving TC now because expecting 6-10” tonight and tomorrow as well as 5-7” at our home in suburban Detroit. We were planning on staying a couple more days, but too cold to even go outside much. Single digits predicted for highs.

Hoping to go to the Houseboat this weekend to get some finish work out of the way. Going to be chili with freezing rain, Probably leave the pontoon home!!

C37695FF-5C47-4BEB-B756-E4EA39FA1197.jpeg
I know it’s cold for some of you, but check out the predicted highs for a couple days in the Detroit area. From last nights newscast. Maybe it will end up warmer.

Last Friday docked at the London Bridge, Lake Havasu, for din din...

I'm sooooooo jealous...we had 8" of snow last night and are looking at -60 wind chills by Wednesday morning. :(

Tough stuff coming your way... I was reading today that it will be the worse artic snap you've had in a generation...

Tough stuff coming your way... I was reading today that it will be the worse artic snap you've had in a generation...
If the forecasts are accurate, it will be. Reading this forum is what gives me hope that spring will come again! :)

Back