Lift for Tritoon

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Searched but didn't really find a good answer. I have a Shorestation lift for a Pontoon has the wood planks that pick boat up underneath floor. Question is: Can that lift be converted to pick up a Tritoon? Weight wise will be ok. If I'm not asking for to much would some one have picture of what it should look like? 

Thanks  Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Hewitt 3800# vertical lift, and I use the beams that pick from under the deck, and have a tritoon. But the vert supports and horizontal beams are aluminum. Not sure if I would trust wood. Sorry, don't have a good picture.

I am in the process of having mine changed from a conventional two bunk to three for our new tritoon.  The dock guy is charging $700.00 and when finished will resemble cwag911's with the exception that my bunks will be V shaped.

Shorestation has a new version for pontoons called "ToonRail" that I believe addresses this situation.

See HERE and talk with a Shorestation dealer to confirm.

Been lifting mine with a similar setup for years and the 2575 has about a 700 lbs more weight than yours.

we called Bennington back in 2012 and got the idea from them.

we are using 2x8 with 2x6 as a top rail in a a upside down L shape. The back is notched slightly to fit the center elliptical toon engine pod.

4 seasons and no problems.   Basically the same as the huge fork lifts that these up all day

I have a similar need to use a Shoreline Toonrail to pick up my Bennington Tritoon. I was looking a bunks but like the guide appeal and motor stop. Attached is what I am considering. Anyone that has experience with this style lift please weigh in. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Attachments

• ShoreStation ToonRail Support Kit - HA0202.pdf
    242 KB · Views: 31
I have a similar need to use a Shoreline Toonrail to pick up my Bennington Tritoon. I was looking a bunks but like the guide appeal and motor stop. Attached is what I am considering. Anyone that has experience with this style lift please weigh in. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Sorry for the error replies.
This is very similar to what I have on my Hewitt lift, except mine does not have the motor stop. It works very well for me.

Back