Lillipad Revo Ordered!

Seadoorxpguy

Reaction score
So after pinching my fingers for 2 years on that stupid telescoping ladder on my r23, my boat will finally be getting a revo ladder. I measured it out and it should cover the two holes in the deck from the oem ladder. Ill keep this post updated as soon as i get the ladder.

Lillypad is selling the ladders to the aftermarket now?

We were warned away from the telescoping for 2 reasons, and that was one of them. The other was leverage/angle for people climbing up. We went with the curved blackout instead at the time. It works really well, but I’d LOVE to switch to the Revo. Looking forward to your updates once you get and install it.

I am on the wait list, and lilli pad is in Traverse City. I could even pick it up. But I need to know for sure before placing my order that it will cover the existing holes.

Is there under skinning on the extended platform or is it open to be able to install the bolts? I'm thinking it's open to the bottom of the decking, but it's been a while now.

Mine has the underskining and the ladder slides into a"box" under the underskining . I think it would be too much of a PIA to change mine

I looked at it last night. Two small under skin pieces have to come down to remove the old ladder. My panels are missing rivets already so it should be a breeze

The aftermarket is called Easy Step. Revo is only for OEM still but Lillipad says they are almost identical. Will be following this thread to see how the mounting goes.

I spoke with the owner last week , the ladder does not cover the current area if you have the telescoping stainless. They are working on something to cover it . And your wave shield would have to be removed

Off my measurements it will cover the holes. Spoke to the owner on Wednesday. Ladders will start shipping early march

If you currently have the stainless, he is telling different stories, about covering its current location.

ladder.JPG
Center to center on the telescoping ladder is 20" when I spoke to him this week he said they have not tried on a boat with the telescoping ladder. All the photos they have posted on a bennington have been on a fold down ladder oem boat. Hence the extra screws in the floor in all the pics they have posted

What he told me was that I would have exposed dummy screws.

I really haven't studied this but I would assume if the bolt pattern doesn't line up perfectly but the top mounting plate has a large enough footprint it will cover up the old holes. If not then maybe some plastic plugs won't be too much of an eyesore given the huge functional advantage these ladders provide. Push come to shove maybe a thin piece of starboard could be put under the mounting plate to expand the footprint and cover holes.

Attached is what Ann at Lillipad sent me to show how my 2019 23Q would look keeping original screws in place. Holes are not covered. I have a flip down ladder. My new black one is ordered, dogs and grandkids will love it! March ETA.

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 94
Great discussion. I have a soltice pup plank and it works well, however I just installed a Lillipad diving board in the area we usually put the pump plank. This ladder would be a great replacement for the pup plank, please post any updates on this product.

Latest is first round of orders for Easy Step will be black only and shipped in March.

Back