Linen Seagrass Photos?

Tooncrazy

Reaction score
Been looking for photos of this material without success. Can anyone here refer me to photos of Linen Seagrass?

Thank you

I believe the Linen and the Seagrass are two different flooring choices.  The Linen is the newer woven vinyl option offered this year.  You can see both of them on the Bennington boat build site.  There are also some good pictures of the Linen flooring just added to this forum's photos.  (See above).

Tooncrazy,

I think the Linen Seagrass is somewhat rare but hopefully someone will post some photos. I would, however, recommend stopping by your closest dealer and if they don't have a boat with it, they should at least have the flooring samples that are about 5" square. Make sure you check the labels on the back of the samples to confirm what you are looking at. We traveled many states to many dealers and one was totally off on what they were calling various colors and such from what they actually were (someone needs some training...).

From the boats we looked at, to my recollection, the linen seagrass was the same or at least similar in texture as the platinum seagrass (coarse weave) but however a much lighter and yellowish tint so definitely would think it would be cooler in hot sun but hey, wouldn't have thought the tan heavy duty vinyl would be hot either and have heard from some that it can be (maybe a function of the texture/material though?).

We saw the linen seagrass on a red Q-series windscreen boat with ivory colored seating with the diamond-stitch and it worked in that combination and looked very elegant (to us at least). However, it definitely would not have looked right with the more grayish tan tones we were doing (sandstone) and wasn't the look we were going for, especially on a midnight black blackout. In reality, due to the more yellowish tones, not sure it would look right with anything other than ivory seats but I could be wrong as I have a hard time picturing combinations until I see them in person.

So in the end, I highly recommend you see it in person before you would order anything, on a boat if possible but at least as the sample, held up against your furniture color choice. Not that it doesn't look good but as with any other color combinations, I could see it potentially clashing. And by the way, the picture on the boat builder looks nothing like what we had seen (picture actually looks more like the Designer Vinyl we went with) so don't go by that.

Sorry I couldn't provide a pic but hope this helps...

Tooncrazy, Bob at Snug Harbor marine saw your post and asked me to upload these for you.  I have seen this boat at his place, it is gorgeous.

oh and here is one of me admiring the boat from the water

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be a Link look a like contest this summer!!

Back