Loading Ramps - slide outs - Anyone Installed and Used?

LaurencetheAdventurer

Reaction score
So I am often traveling with some senior members of our family that are not as mobile as the rest of us. To adjust for them, I have been looking at Loading Ramps and found 2 that will mount underside and slide out for when setup camp on a remote shore (which is often):

Does anyone have real life use/experience with either of these and can provide some feedback? The RecPro Version is 25 1/4" X 3" deep vs the Harbor at 29 1/8" X 4" (which I am confirming if that would even fit - seems too wide).

Thank you.

Attachments

• Load Ramp RecPro 2.JPG
    Load Ramp RecPro 2.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Will those fit on a Tritoon?!?

Will those fit on a Tritoon?!?
Seems they might - but don't have my Benny to figure out - YET! Waiting for the dealer to get in an ESP 8.5' beam Benny in so I can measure. I think it will fit, the challenge is installation and trying to get screws into the mounting wings, which I think would be blocked by the toons curve/bulge. So, hoping to find someone that successfully installed on a TriTroon and/or I just wait until I can see a unit and measure / maybe cutout a cardboard template and figure out the true challenges - LOL. The underdeck shield is going to make it even more challenging, I might consider a bolt-through installation.

Back