Looking to buy firsttritoon

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to buy a Bennington at least 25 ft or longer, 2013 through 2015,

do owners list boats for sale on here?

I have checked boattrader on so on.

Any numbers on fuel burn with the 300 Yamaha?

Thanks in advance

David.

Florida USA

Siesta I looked for several months starting in September of 2015 for a late model used Bennington. Most always I only found Bennington's that were either new or too old for me. I am a new owner of pontoons after one 19' runabout and two 23' cutty cabins. You are on the right track by looking at Bennington's, the hard part is finding someone that has a nice one that wants to sell theirs. As foe horsepower bigger is always better. Good luck with your search!!!

Hi I'm looking to buy a Bennington at least 25 ft or longer, 2013 through 2015,

do owners list boats for sale on here?

I have checked boattrader on so on.

Any numbers on fuel burn with the 300 Yamaha?

Thanks in advance

David.

Florida USA

Sorry ,there is No Selling allowed on the forum 

Although you can't buy off the site, there is a lot of information available on various models, engines and options to look for. The search function works great so take some time to explore and if you can't find what you're looking for, ask!

Good luck!

David,

Good luck!  I spent about two months looking for a good used Bennington.  After investigating the brands, it became quite clear to me that Bennington was the way to go.  After my exhaustive search to find a good used one, I found that one, the boats were either too old and worn or two, the newer boats cost almost as much as a new one.  It was never our intention to buy a new boat, but here we stand with a new Bennington and huge smiles on our faces.  In our case, buying new was a little more than we wanted to spend, but once on the vessel we both looked at each other and said why did we wait so long to do this? :)  

I sold my first Bennington after 3 months of use for what I paid for it. They sure hold their value. Didn't make sense for us buying used either.

Last year we bought a used 2013 SF just to see if we would even like a pontoon to begin with!  We loved it so much we bought a brand new one and ordered it with what we wanted (mostly, depended on what we could afford).  We traded it in towards the new boat and the dealer gave us exactly what we payed for it, which I thought was amazing!  Still smiling ear to ear also after we took delivery of our new one!

Back