Made first payment, have not seen it yet. New order. 23RCW closed stern.

Torchlaker

Reaction score
A little crazy but our new order came in and we are still out of state finishing up a home remodel.  We had to purchase sight unseen.  We trust our dealer though as we have had a good relationship in the past.  It's killing us not to see it yet and we will be back in Michigan soon for our walk through and maiden voyage.

After 3 to 4 years of looking and deciding, this is what we ordered:

23RCW closed stern

smokey granite with champagne accent

ESP tritoon

250 Yamaha SHO 25", command link gauges, power assist, center tube storage, dual batteries with switch, 

raised helm, pop up cleats, SS ladder, sharkhide

"Special order interior (soft touch vinyl) sandstone, diamond stitched upholstery, greywood accents. Vinyl teak slate flooring. 

one thing I really wanted but didn't make the budget cut was the blackout package.  Oh well.  I wanted to put the money in power and utility instead of aesthetics.  

Thanks to the forum members who post ideas.  It did definitely help in making some decisions. 

Sounds like an awesome build. Remember to post pics when you get it. And I don't think you've missed out on much boating weather on Torch Lake. It's been terrible down here in mid-Michigan.

Welcome to the club.  Looking forward to seeing pictures.

You will love the closed stern RCW.  I know I do :Like: .

Sounds sweet! Can't wait for pics!!

Sounds like a great boat. I cannot wait to see pictures.  

Side note, our old cottage was somewhat near Torch Lake.  We used to have a ski chalet at Shanty Creek Resort and sometimes ventured to Torch lake in the summer. Such a pretty area.

Nice build to go along with such a beautiful lake! Hard to standout in that neighborhood but I think you'll do it with that new Benny!

Back