Made it official today

BenB

Reaction score
So we signed the paperwork at the bank and sent the money over to the dealer today. We will pick up our Bennington on Saturday. Should be in the water on Memorial Day weekend. Pretty excited!!!

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics. Happy Memorial Day, indeed!

Congrats, and as stated above ...... PICS !!!!! :)

Awesome, what did you get? Lets see pics when you pic her up. I personally can't wait for Memorial Day weekend. Will be our first with the boat!

Congrats and welcome!

Congrats!

Thanks guys. It's a 22SS Tri-toon with a 115 merc 4 stroke. Got a few upgrades as well. Will post them tomorrow, after some much needed rest.

Rest, REST ???? You can rest on Saturday after you pick that Benni up !! Now get some pics up here or it aint tue !! :lol:

Congrats !! Oh, and PICS or it didn't happen. B)

Thanks guys. It's a 22SS Tri-toon with a 115 merc 4 stroke. Got a few upgrades as well. Will post them tomorrow, after some much needed rest.
So you went with the instock one hey? I think it was a good choice. Can't wait to see pics!

You'll get plenty of rest when you die. Get up, get on your feet soldier! I want to see and hear about more Tri-Toons.

Congratulations on the new boat! Can't wait to see pictures.

Couple of the options that are included

Battery switch, infloor storage, freshwater console sink, docking lights, fishfinder, ski pylon, upgraded skirting, privacy station

Photos will come soon enough. I may have to work Saturday but trying to get out of it. I'm usually really good with excuses for not working the weekend, but all I could mutter out of my mouth this time was BOAT!!!

Haha! BOAT boss, BOAT!!!

Yeah, working Saturdays suck and I only have to work 8-noon. I'm always trying to pay off my asst. mgr. to work for me, luckily it usually it only cost me $20 !!

Looking forward to the pics, and enjoy the Bennington lifestyle !!!

That was a long haul. Dropped it off at the lake so gonna be a couple more days before pics but at least it's home

Back