Made The Move!

I am patiently waiting still for discounts. There are a lot of 2023’s of the model I want and 2024’s are already on the lots.
Talked your better half into it, huh? Exciting!!

Julianna;

Just curious….when you say “cost” do you mean MSRP?? If not, what reduction percentage wise from MSRP is “cost”?

Thanks and congrats on your new boat!

Dan

Last edited:
I had to make a choice between a 2023 that was on the lot with a major discount vs. ordering exactly the boat I wanted at 2024 prices with less of a discount. I went with ordering a new boat. I find I always have buyers remorse when I go for the best price over what I really want when it comes to big ticket items like cars and boats. Used to be the same with cars before the Covid shortage. Talk to people now that have to order new cars and in some cases they have paid over the sticker price. Someone I work with just leased the car they wanted because buying it was prohibitive. Crazy.

I've been lucky, my wife has wanted a change . Since crimson red is no longer offered ,we are considering a wrap .

Julianna;

Just curious….when you say “cost” do you mean MSRP?? If not, what reduction percentage wise from MSRP is “cost”?

Thanks and congrats on your new boat!

Dan
I have a friend who is a yacht broker and he gave me some inside info on the price. For some reason they wanted the boat off the lot quickly. I assume it was because of the EOY but he didn’t really know. I put in a bid and they immediately took it. And I know the salesman didn’t get his 10% commission. But I did pay full price for the power poles.

Thanks for sharing. So what is the percent difference between MSRP and cost? what percent off the MSRP?

There are many variables that figure into discounts. Dealer location , sales volumes , model line ,less % on an S model more on a Q, repeat customers etc. As long as you are happy with your purchase is all that matters .

Back