magma or kumma

I found another alternative, which is Springfield. It is less expensive $125 on ebay and it comes either rail mount or post mount. We have been very pleased with it. When not in use it is easy to remove and place in a garbage bag and stored under a seat.

Good luck

Royo
Good looking boat. Grills next to seats scare me to death. Where we boat it is usually so hot a sandwich and a cold beverage floating in the water is a great meal.

Good looking boat. Grills next to seats scare me to death. Where we boat it is usually so hot a sandwich and a cold beverage floating in the water is a great meal.
Thanks, we are considering buying a pole mount and mount it swim platform on the back which has a vinyl floor. I never thought about the grill next to the seats, but hate the possibility of dripping grease on the carpet.

I realize this thread is 11 years old but what are the recommendations on grills since this was posted ??
Gotta be some changes over the years or atleast some new options….

I like our Magma. It’s held up quite well over the past six years and I don’t have any reason to believe it won’t last another six.

Back