Marinemax Greenville South Carolina Cudos

Mike31406

Reaction score
Just want to put in a word for the level of customer service that I received from my dealor.  Soon after initial launch I noticed three small things that needed attention on my Bennie.  The lock box beneath the steering wheel on the console would not lock and it was binding on the hydraulic hoses for the power steering, the lockable storage door on the side of the console was not aligned properly and I found there was a snap missing on the vinyl flooring on the elevated helm.  I just wanted to have it documented and have them fixed later  at one of the services.  The next day I got a call stating they are sending their service man out this Saturday to remedy all items.  I knew these would be remedied, but I expected I would have to either get the boat to the dealership (approximately 50 miles) or pay a service charge.  I was pleasantly surprised that there would be no charge.  Now that is customer service.

Scott and the gang there have been very good to me also.  Glad you've experienced the same customer service.  

Congratulations to your area having such a customer oriented MarineMax.

Not all their locations are so good at taking care of their customers.  The internet's really got some complaints on some locations--and corporate in Tampa area doesn't appear to be very helpful.

Any time you have a dealership  that gives great service, they're to be cherished.

Congratulations to your area having such a customer oriented MarineMax.

Not all their locations are so good at taking care of their customers.  The internet's really got some complaints on some locations--and corporate in Tampa area doesn't appear to be very helpful.

Any time you have a dealership  that gives great service, they're to be cherished.

Will be interesting to see if customer service changes over time.  Maine max greenville was for forty years family owned hall marine.  They sold out last fall.  They smartly seemed to have kept must of the staff and that so far has led to the continuation of the service I was used to from hall marine.  I can only hope that continues over time.   

Back