Midnight Black w/ Shatter Graphics

E4products

Reaction score
Can anyone share a picture of a R or Q in midnight Black with the Shatter graphics? I have seen a picture of the Merlot with the shatter graphics that was at the Club event. I'm trying to decide which color to go... Black or Merlot.

image.jpg

I agree, black is my favorite color, however, extremely hard to keep clean. Water spots are the main problem simply due to the black getting hot and baking the spots on. I had a black gcw before my current blue RLI. Even though the blue is a dark color and still shows the spots, it's still easier to remove the them as it doesn't get as hot. Just something to think about.

Hmmmm ..... maybe someone with Photoshop expertise can do one ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone share a picture of a R or Q in midnight Black with the Shatter graphics? I have seen a picture of the Merlot with the shatter graphics that was at the Club event. I'm trying to decide which color to go... Black or Merlot.
Sorry to say we did not shoot that color combo for the brochure, but it sounds hot! TB

Well, here is a two tone Black/Granite...imagine the subtle Bennington name running through it in champagne!

2375GCW-arch_Main_2-flat.jpg

Last edited:
Back