Minneapolis Boat Show

fastmnstealth

Reaction score
My dealer was kind enough to send me some VIP sneak peek tickets for the night before the snow.  Good food, drinks, less people.  BTW, Miller Marine in St. Cloud, MN is a top notch dealership!

He wanted to show me the Benny in the picture below (R27).  Though I'm not a fan of the color scheme, I am a fan of the engine configuration!! :)

I also got a pic of the new tri-motor configuration from Premier.  This is a HUGE boat.  31 foot gas guzzling sum-beech.

And of course my new favorite motor.  Move over twin 350s :).

BTW, I really like the new RS fastback.  Bummed I didn't get a picture.

In case anyone cares, I'm the one in the pic with the Merc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...yeah.  I'm probably going to order one of the Lillipad Diving boards for my boat.  I talked to the designer at the show.  Kids/friends will have a blast (who am I kidding...so will I <_< ).  Anyone got one?

I have the Evinrude Etec 250 G2 on my boat and absolutely love the motor. Lots of 2 stroke torque without the smell and noise.

I have the Evinrude Etec 250 G2 on my boat and absolutely love the motor. Lots of 2 stroke torque without the smell and noise.
Only "one"??!!  LOL

A guy here has triple 400R's on his CC boat and the sound of them is unreal. I'm sure the torque would be awesome on a pontoon.

Heading to the MPLS boat show tomorrow. This show has over 200 pontoons on display. 

This show has always been a great show to attend.

Pontoon and Deck Boat Magazine Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/PDBMagazine/?fref=ts

Get us some more pix

Back