Missing Nav Switch

MNDex

Reaction score
I bought a new Bennington last year and it was missing the Nav switch cover. The Dealer has ordered the part from bennington and I have since got not only the cover but the whole switch unit 5 times! all of them are not the right style. I need the cover that is somewhat curved eg. ).

This is now over 14 Months! Anybody Help!!!

Two options, one- post a pic on here and hopefully TB sees what they look like and can make sure the right part # is given to the dealer. Two- get dealer to replace ALL switch covers so they match. I think the picture way is the way to go, but hey, #2 is an option.

Derrick

I bought a new Bennington last year and it was missing the Nav switch cover. The Dealer has ordered the part from bennington and I have since got not only the cover but the whole switch unit 5 times! all of them are not the right style. I need the cover that is somewhat curved eg. ).

This is now over 14 Months! Anybody Help!!!
Hi MND, sorry for your trouble. Please send Team Bennington a PM with your boat serial # and boat model and dealer name/location. The dealer may have accidently ordered from the wrong model year parts list...it happens! (Usually not 5 times in a row, but it happens!)

Last edited:
Back