Modifying a lift

Ok,
So we had our lift modified today (the boat will hopefully be here in the next 2 weeks!  WOO HOO)  Cwag, it's very similar to what you have.   I have a question for you lift experts, the company that modified our lift did not "level" the two cross beams so basically the front is not parallel to the back.   Pic below shows it.     Is this difficult to adjust?   (Please to mind the missing guide pole at the front, i have to retrieve it this weekend and install it.   It is in the water, it somehow fell off!)

I've never seen a mechanism like that. Do you have more pics of the cables and motors? Ours is easy to level, I just stop the motor on one side or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen a mechanism like that. Do you have more pics of the cables and motors? Ours is easy to level, I just stop the motor on one side or the other.
I will try to get some when this damn rain stops!      I have a level switch on the lift that levels the crossbeams front to back and vice versa, but not side to side if that makes any sense...

The switch on ours does side to side. The front to rear angle stays the same. I don't know how you would adjust yours without seeing it.

Looks like the back cable needs to be tightened up if you will which would bring the back up

Back