Mondays

Link

Reaction score
Well I see it is a Monday and everyone was out boating over the weekend.  Just noticed when I signed on there were 129 of us online, that's the most I ever noticed.  Also noticed that of that 129 people 110 of them were guests.  Got some good advice for all our guests.  Bennington is the best pontoon manufacturer in the world so buy a Bennington and register as a member and welcome to the family

Reactions: Cam
Or buy two or three over a couple years .... :)

Many times I come  on I have to sign in. It wont keep me sign in automatic. So I don't always sign in thus I'm a guest 

Well I see it is a Monday and everyone was out boating over the weekend.  Just noticed when I signed on there were 129 of us online, that's the most I ever noticed.  Also noticed that of that 129 people 110 of them were guests.  Got some good advice for all our guests.  Bennington is the best pontoon manufacturer in the world so buy a Bennington and register as a member and welcome to the family
And an awesome weekend is was!  We had incredible weather here is Wisconsin...unfortunately I can't say the same for this week :(

Our weather here in Florida, will be almost the same every week now for the next 4 months.

Daily Highs 90-95

Overnight Lows  72-75

Chance of Afternoon Thunderstorms  40%

The weathermen, could probably take off the next 4 months, unless a hurricane heads in our direction.

Back