Mooring Cover Clip

What year boat?

It's either covered under 5,7 or 10 year warranty dependent upon year. Other than that dealer probably has some or can order. I believe they use a large face type rivet to install. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a brand new boat.  So it should be covered on the warranty?   Thanks!

Oh of course. Your dealer should jump all over it.

Has anyone replaced a quick clip?  Had one break and looking for a solution. 

Did you watch my video on how to use. I'm guessing it broke if you tried to force it. They are very easy to release with the method I show. 

Yes your video is great my wife and I both watched it before getting the boat!  It was an eager slip neighbor helping out and before we could communicate the proper technique it was broke.  Lesson learned on our end.  I was to far away to see how it exactly happened but I'm guessing that's what happened.  Just want to replace it if possible and have it right since it's a new boat.  Thanks again!

These guys make the covers with the clips. Looks like the clips are just riveted on like SEMPERFI said. You might give them a call.

http://www.tumacscovers.com/site/products/playpen-covers/

Oh of course. Your dealer should jump all over it.

Our dealer has not jumped on anything once we agreed to the sale.  Very disappointing to say the least.  We were very excited for our first Bennington and the dealer has made it a disappointing experience.   The boat is living up to expectations but I can't say the same about the service from the dealer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your dealer situation.  That is rough.  Is there any other dealers reasonably nearby that you can work with instead?

Back