Mooring cover/Playpen cover?

Padre

Reaction score
Ok, a question: is the mooring cover the same as a playpen cover? My boat came with what the dealer calls a mooring cover, but I ordered it with a playpen cover. Are they one in the same?

IMHO yes, they are one in the same.

Ok then! Then help me figure out how to put it on when the boat is in the water! :) lol

There are some other posts on this you can search. The best way we have found on our GL is to put one side on, like the starboard then the poles and then the port. It also helps to mark the poles so they can be extended and in the right position with little trouble. It helps that the sides and front and back have tabs to show what's what. A few times and you will have it down.

By the way this is the best cover I have ever had. It is a real good idea to use it. Good luck.

I lean over starboard, snap from front to back, then front & rear (including strap) , but I do have a dock on port side, so that makes it easier.

I then crawl in port door, set poles, and crawl back out, and snap last two snaps on door.

WE are just like Semper. It gets better with practice.

Since my dock is on the Starboard ,we do the port around the Bimini cover support ,easiest place for us to start ,my Wife moves to the bow while I do the rest of the port and half of the stern ,.We then do the starboard up to the Bimini cover support . I then loosely do the stern strap ,crawl in do the poles ,then snap the last 4-5 snaps .

Back