My “G” helm cupholder/throttle issue addition

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Scotty rail mount (no screws as rails are closed) and a Scotty cup holder. No throttle issue now. Then again, my full throttle is only 10 mph .... :D

FDE4BCF4-ADDB-4E21-8BBD-7BD702980564.jpeg

Good idea!

That brings the question... does the cup even need a lid??:p

Looks good though!

It keeps bugs out ... definitely no need for speed spills ... :D

Nice fix but talk about a clear design flaw...nobody saw that coming? Makes you wonder.....

Our throttle on the RCW is the same. I ruined a great adult beverage and solo cup the first time I pulled tubers.

Great idea! :)

My throttle on my 2013 GCW is the same. I agree this is a terrible design flaw and one you would think Bennington would have seen or at least corrected in later years.

Nice mod! I have been thinking of attaching a cup holder lower on the helm to the far right. Just need to go trial some different positions.

I was going to use one of these

3135A590-222A-4C17-8350-06CD8CADA3EC.png

but decided to go with one shown.

Our throttle on the RCW is the same. I ruined a great adult beverage and solo cup the first time I pulled tubers.

Hmmm I was thinking my R had more room. Maybe not??

Simple fix for your problem. But I see the problem is the drink is too tall , not the cup holder itself. I have the same helm and a pop/beer can does not interfere with anything. Yesterday I also had a bottle of water in it and the throttle had clearance...

I just put the drink cup in my deck shoe on the floor next to helm seat. It's in the shade and handy.

Simple fix for your problem. But I see the problem is the drink is too tall , not the cup holder itself. ...

Too tall???? That’s highly caffeinated coffee. No such thing as too tall!! ;)

Back