My Burnt Bennie

Wooscots

Reaction score
This is bad news good news story. The bad news......A year ago while my 2002 2275RL was in winter storage, the structure burnt to the ground, taking my beloved Bennie and 64 other boats to a toasty grave. I thought it might sink or be stolen but never burn. The good news.......Thanks to good insurance I got to upgrade to a newer boat with a bigger engine and a lot more toys! I had just put a new Sunbrella playpen cover on the old boat for the summer, but put the old one on during storage. Anyone in need of a cover for a 2275RL give me a holler.

Pics or it didn't happen!

This is bad news good news story. The bad news......A year ago while my 2002 2275RL was in winter storage, the structure burnt to the ground, taking my beloved Bennie and 64 other boats to a toasty grave. I thought it might sink or be stolen but never burn. The good news.......Thanks to good insurance I got to upgrade to a newer boat with a bigger engine and a lot more toys! I had just put a new Sunbrella playpen cover on the old boat for the summer, but put the old one on during storage. Anyone in need of a cover for a 2275RL give me a holler.
Hey Wooscots...................

What color is it? Does it have custom snaps? Would it fit a 2004 2275RL I/O??????? Do you have pics of it?????

Hey Wooscots...................

What color is it? Does it have custom snaps? Would it fit a 2004 2275RL I/O??????? Do you have pics of it?????

Reply to BigKahuna

It's tan in color, but I don't believe it will fit an I/O.

I posted a couple of pics in the Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Wooscots. It was worth a shot..........

Back