my new bennie

liljake83

Reaction score
picked up my new 2012 SLX yesterday wow what a boat everything was great except the prop was too big for the boat only pulled 4500 rpm on the test drive but the boat still did 40mph in pretty rough water they ordered a smaller prop and will ship it to me.the new mercury 150 outboard is absolutly awesome so quiet and so powerful very impressed. just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for your help and knowledge it has saved me so much time and probably saved me money so thankyou thankyou thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats,,,, can't wait until I can make this post !! I was looking at 2 dealers one had that same 150hp merc but the other dealer has Yamaha and the boat in stock.. Good luck !!

Congrats on the new Bennie! Hope you are planning on posting some pics?

Congrats on getting the new boat. What size prop did they start you out at and what size are they planning to send you?

Thanks

Congrats on getting the new boat. What size prop did they start you out at and what size are they planning to send you?

Thanks
Right now it has a mercury enertia ss prop 14 by 19 i think they said they were sending a 15 or 16 pitch but i could be wrong hope this helps

I am sure either 15 or 16 will help, you want one that just pushes the rev limiter.

Best of luck and this weekend is supose to good so go burn some gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back