Need a pic please!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey folks, wonder if anyone can happen to do me a big favor. I'm looking for a picture. You know how under the seats where your speakers are how they have that cover that protects the rear of the speaker and the wire from getting banged up from stuff stored under your seat? I think it is also supposed to act as a bit of a speaker "enclosure" to help direct sound forwards instead of under the seat. I need a picture of one. I want to get my dealer to order me a couple so I can add a couple more 6.5's up front. You can PM me for my email or post it, or whatever. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Must be something new because our boat doesn't have them.

Mine does not have it either. If you do find the part#, please post the information as I'd like to enclose mine. I store my bumpers up front and always worry about them potentially poking or getting caught in the wires. Under the helm I'm going to move the sub back so I can use more of the space and I'm going to attempt to organize the quagmire under there and enclosing the stereo speaker would assist. (On my G the speaker is right under the steering wheel) More hands and bags under the helm leaves a huge potential for accidentally pulling a wire.

Thanks for reminding me!

Hey folks, wonder if anyone can happen to do me a big favor. I'm looking for a picture. You know how under the seats where your speakers are how they have that cover that protects the rear of the speaker and the wire from getting banged up from stuff stored under your seat? I think it is also supposed to act as a bit of a speaker "enclosure" to help direct sound forwards instead of under the seat. I need a picture of one. I want to get my dealer to order me a couple so I can add a couple more 6.5's up front. You can PM me for my email or post it, or whatever. Any help would be much appreciated! 
I know exactly what you are referring to . Currently mine is in storage  ,waiting for the marina to call to see if they can get it out .

If they do I will take some pics for you . Otherwise ,I have a felling I will be spending a lot of time at the dealership in the next few weeks .

If he has them on display I will take some pics of those .

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back