Need H2o!

Lionel

Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm really considering dock washing station. Fresh water tank, pump, also lake or river water pumping. I want to wash deck off while boating/ fishing. I'll flat out take a shower with it to cool off. Anyway , does anyone have pictures or advice on the subject? I've looked at some kits but, always appreciate input. Thanks

We got a TRAC Spray Down Pump model number T10068 for use on the boat for what you describe above. Barely use it (due to being lakeside and having our regularly cottage garden hose). However, if we trailered, I’d really use this thing a lot. I ordered it from Amazon back in 2017.

D7A782D4-0611-4830-B6D8-EE068B4172A3.jpeg 62DD5BD6-AE74-4854-8284-2050F37B3818.jpeg 4B2F1FED-D78C-47C5-A88B-860454BDEDFD.jpeg E120806C-3004-45E1-B3FE-0F53F0C5F4A7.jpeg

Last edited:
We got a probably spray down pump for use on the boat for what you describe above. Barely use it (due to be lakeside and having our regularly cottage garden hose. However, if we trailered, I’d really use this thing a lot. I will get some pictures shorty and post them here with the model type. I ordered it from Amazon back in 2017.
Thanks I'd appreciate any pictures or details.

Thanks I'd appreciate any pictures or details.

Updated my post above with pictures, name and model number, etc... Best of luck finding whatever fits your needs best. Happy Boating Captain!

This is what I was considering using with a splitter valve to either use fresh water from tank or lake water for other options. Thanks

This is what I was considering using with a splitter valve to either use fresh water from tank or lake water for other options. Thanks

Make sure it includes a name brand pump. Shurflo, Jabsco, Johnson, etc ...

Welcome to Bennington, boating and the forum, Ron! Let us know how it works!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M7L1WKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm brand new to boating and lake living. We don't have power at the lakefront, so I bought this for wash down using lake water. It also can be connected to garden hose supply. I'm sooo new that I haven't used it yet. Batteries are charged and waiting for dock, deck or boat to need a wash. Current price is about $200 for the 40V kit.

Neat idea..let know what you think..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M7L1WKK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm brand new to boating and lake living. We don't have power at the lakefront, so I bought this for wash down using lake water. It also can be connected to garden hose supply. I'm sooo new that I haven't used it yet. Batteries are charged and waiting for dock, deck or boat to need a wash. Current price is about $200 for the 40V kit.
Thanks, let us know how it performs.

Back