Need help with different models

For comparison, we also have a 2275 GCW but with ESP and the v6 F200. With just me and a dog on board I was able to get it up to 39.5mph once, but usually it's more like mid-high 30's. That's at higher elevation than most, usually 4-6k above sea level where I boat, so factor that in. ESP or SPS definitely isn't as fast as twin ellipticals but man does the ESP turn. I can flip it around on a dime and the boat comes way out of the water on the side when I do. Lots of fun! As great as that is though, it's not that important to me. But for the price I paid, it was worth every penny since I basically paid for an S with SPS and got a G with ESP (clearance special!). I think twin ellipticals would be great with the exception of not being able to have the in-floor storage compartment and huge gas tank in the third toon. Can't get that with twin ellipticals.

My first boat was a 22 SSX for 6 whole months. I definitely prefer the center walkway and dual loungers on the GCW to it. The only thing I miss is the big L-shaped seat next to the captains chair. But if I were getting a new boat and money was not an issue, I'd probably stick with GCW style floor plan but on a longer boat. 

I think I would enjoy that center storage and and larger gas tank, too.  It seems like we are constantly filling up the tank.

Back