New '23 24LXFBA Delivered with Wrong Helm Chair

ajBenny

Reaction score
Need help. Just purchased a new '23 24LXFBA with "Cladded Luxury Recliner Bolster L/LX" and the boat had the wrong Helm chair. Dealer ordered replacement and the replacement is not correct - it has a plastic back, similar to a Q Helm. Captains Chairs still don't match. Everyone is now confused and Bennington has asked what we want. This is the Pillowtop Diamond Stitched interior in perforated Arctic Ice White with Graphite Simtex. Can anyone share pictures of their similar config Captain/CoCaptian chairs with this package?

In the past ,if you had an elevated helm you could not get the bolster.

I don't have access to Benningtons phone number right now. Do a search in the upper right corner.

I ordered the V2 Pure Comfort Reclining Helm CoCaptain Chairs, Pillowtop Diamond Stitch LX Upgrade - only pictures I have below - #8 per the Catalog.... From the catalog, the last chair seems to be the ONLY "Cladded Chair". From the Catalog, Cladding seems to be something with the back, and ONLY available in the Luxury Recliner. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• New Benny 2021 CoCaptain Seats.jpeg.jpg
    New Benny 2021 CoCaptain Seats.jpeg.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 27
  • New Benny 2021.jpeg
    New Benny 2021.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2023 Catalog Seats.png
    2023 Catalog Seats.png
    444.4 KB · Views: 28
I ordered the V2 Pure Comfort Reclining Helm CoCaptain Chairs, Pillowtop Diamond Stitch LX Upgrade - only pictures I have below - #8 per the Catalog.... From the catalog, the last chair seems to be the ONLY "Cladded Chair". From the Catalog, Cladding seems to be something with the back, and ONLY available in the Luxury Recliner. Hope this helps.
This is VERY helpful! Thanks for sending!!

Back