New 23 ssbxp with Sea Legs

Renegade, Love the set up its very similar to mine.

One thing I am very envious of is the rear deck speakers, we park at a sound bar quite often and hang out in the water and I can see us using those big time....Its almost the reason I upgraded to a 22GSB model but I opted for the 24SSBXP.

Dunn...the rear lighted speaker set up on Renegades is the set up on the S series SBXP. It would have been an option on your 24SSBXP. We have the same one’s on our 2017 24’ SSBXP.

The rear speakers on the G series SB actually are different and don’t have the lighted chrome grill look. If memory serves me right, I believe the G series SB has a smooth fiberglass look instead of the chrome, lighted grill look.

Renegade, Love the set up its very similar to mine.

One thing I am very envious of is the rear deck speakers, we park at a sound bar quite often and hang out in the water and I can see us using those big time....Its almost the reason I upgraded to a 22GSB model but I opted for the 24SSBXP. Can you do me a huge favor, I would love to see the inside mounting of that rear speaker set up if you lift up the swing back if you get a chance?? Thanks!

Hi, unfortunately I am going to be out of town for about a week so I wouldn't be able to get you a pic. until then. Maybe Vikingstaff would be able to get you sooner. As for the chrome speaker grills, I'm pretty sure it's the same in the GSB but the RSB has the more subtle fiberglass look as opposed to the blingy chrome.

I don’t get my boat from storage until the 21st. I can try to get a pic then if Renegade or someone else hasn’t been able to get one before that date.

I stand corrected on the GSB have the chrome lighted grill too. :)

Cool no hurry, if you get around to it....I'm not so much interested in the LED lighting set up as just curious how the speakers look under the seat. I do have the toe kick and speaker lights so it wouldn't be a big deal to add/tie into the existing lighting.

From when I briefly had the lounger lifted I really don't recall seeing anything other than painted paneling. I'd need to have a closer look to be certain though.

Back