New Bennington launched on Labor Day

Craigbk

Reaction score
Launched my new 14 2375 RCW yesterday. Took delivery at the public launch across from my marina. Had a great day on Lake Wylie with the family even with the holiday craziness. We were totally impressed with the performance of the boat as I struggled with the decision to trade my 2000 Cobalt 246 for the Bennington. New twin grandchildren on the way with two grandkids already here...needed more space. We look forward to many great days on the lake on the Benny. Pics to follow.

Welcome aboard Craig!

Glad to hear all went well on your maiden voyage, you'll have lot's of fun for many years to come!

Going to a pontoon pretty much gives you the best of both worlds, comfort and respectable speeds, plus more room for those grandbabies!

Enjoy, and get some pics up for us :)

Congratulations Craig, giving up an old friend is not easy but bet you will not regret the decision

Congrats on the new toon!! I see you know about pics ... :)

Congrats from Lake Norman. Nothing like a livingroom that goes fast.   :D      Also congrats on the twins.

Hi & welcome to the forum, a helpful place for sure!

We bought this year as well & for the same reasons (8 grandkids + 1 on the way), absolutely best decision! Have fun making great memories!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the nice welcome. I have been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and I feel like I already know some of you. cwag911, I like your fast living room comment. BTW, I actively boated Lake Norman from 1996 - 2010 but couldn't handle the drive anymore. I am 30 minutes from house to dock now and get many more boating days in now. I do miss Lake Norman though but I returned to Lake Wylie where my uncle had a 16 ft Starcraft with a 40 hp Johnson. That's where I developed my love for boating in the 1960's.

Back