New Boat pics and added after the purchase options.

Scotty1

Reaction score
Ordered this 22 ssrx last Oct 2015. We had the maiden voyage on May 10th this year, bottom pic on trailer. Since then I had it at marina slip in Mississippi water. I pulled it out last weekend to due some cleaning I figured it was due since performance was starting to suffer..

I Stopped at Napa and picked up 5 qts of Napa aluminum brighter, and sprayed it on i was apprehensive at first but it turned out looking excellent and removed the scum with 2 applications. Then I applied some sharkhide, went on smooth and gave a slight sheen. (wish i would have checked the box and had it factory applied) oh well.

Next purchased a Turbo Swing  tow bar for some tubing fun, another thing that should have been ordered with the initial purchase.

I am not regretting the 115 hp Merc, yet but would like better grip than the Black max 3 blade, so put on a Spitfire 14 by 14 pitch 4 blade.

All in all invested about a grand in the improvments, taking to water this weekend, and see how she runs.

Over all loving the Bennington it is a great tritoon..  

imageedit_3_4006438683.jpgimageedit_23_8518752090.jpgimageedit_5_3030402261.jpgimageedit_25_9649251043.jpgimageedit_28_4658613927.jpg

Looking good! 

Great looking Benny!  Congratulations!

Very nice! Let us know how your boat performed w/the 4 blade prop......

Congratulations and welcome! That's an eye catching vessel you have there. Enjoy...

Very nice!  Congrats!  

Looking good, congrats!

Back