New dock for new boat

shixon

Reaction score
Finally able to move the boat we bought at the end of last summer from the marina to our new dock. Thanks to North Georgia Boat Lift for putting together a great garage for our Q.

IMG_0123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's a beauty !!!! A Bennington deserves something that nice !!!

Very nice !

That is a great looking setup.

Looks great!

a few more pictures....

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

I noticed its not tied off. Do you have a lift also, I see the toons are still in the water though ???

It's out of the water Smitty, I think it's one of those floating lifts that you sink to get on and then pump it full of air to lift it.

No lift yet -- it's being installed tomorrow. Currently tied off on the other side of the boat.

My bad.

Wow, very nice. Someday, someday :)

Beautiful Dock, Gorgeous Boat!

Heck, id be happy with a row boat in that dock !!!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Just walking out the back door instead of packing the family truckster and heading to the marina is going to make for a great summer!

Here, the lake side IS the front. B)

Absolutely right Carl, my bad!

Well I guess I won't worry about them because I went to swap out the bow ones this evening and of course the new ss ones that say Bennington on top of the cleat that I bought has the two bolts that are wider than the stock ones on mine so they don't line up with the existing holes in the boat. Should I/could I drill new holes for these new ones to fit?

Also, went to my local Bennington dealer today and we looked at the stern corner casting cleats on the new models. Now I know why everyone says 'there's two bolts/nuts you have to loosen to remove the cleats' because that's how it is on the new ones.....not on mine...not on an I/O. Still have no idea how to remove those but the two guys working in parts seem to think you have to remove the entire side skirt thing to get to them. Who knows.

Well I guess I won't worry about them because I went to swap out the bow ones this evening and of course the new ss ones that say Bennington on top of the cleat that I bought has the two bolts that are wider than the stock ones on mine so they don't line up with the existing holes in the boat. Should I/could I drill new holes for these new ones to fit?

Also, went to my local Bennington dealer today and we looked at the stern corner casting cleats on the new models. Now I know why everyone says 'there's two bolts/nuts you have to loosen to remove the cleats' because that's how it is on the new ones.....not on mine...not on an I/O. Still have no idea how to remove those but the two guys working in parts seem to think you have to remove the entire side skirt thing to get to them. Who knows.
Your lost keithkz. Maybe someone can move this for you over to your cleat topic

Back