New member with new benny on order

Swingback

Reaction score
I have been a long time lurker who finally felt it was time join the Bennington forum.  I have learned so much from the many of you who contribute to this great forum on a regular basis.  I am thankful to have found this forum long before I made my purchase.  Because of all who contribute I feel like I have placed an order for a new benny that will suit us for some time to come.  I have researched and looked at as many bennies as I could to make a good decision for our family.  We finally placed an order this weekend at the Richmond, Virginia boat show.  My dealer has been very patient with us during the process and made the purchase a very pleasurable experience.  We thought we were going to purchase a GCW with rear loungers and after my other half finally saw the swingback she knew that was what she wanted. We ended up ordering a 22 GSB, SPS,Yamaha f200, metallic white with regatta blue shatter graphics and a whole lot of additional upgrades.  Looking forward to getting it out on the water after the build  Thanks to all who make this forum what it is.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a sweet boat, Congrats!

You're going to love the way that sps package with that 200 handles and rides.  We couldn't be happier with our setup.

Enjoy your new boat and have a great time making a lifetime of memories out on the water.

Congrats on your order. I'm kind of in the same boat.  Keep reading and learning and bugging my dealer...

Love the G series...

They said it will be here by Memorial Day but I am not holding my breath.  My dealers last shipment of bennies were about 2 weeks late so probably sometime in June.  

Welcome aboard! Nice choice. I'm thinking the Swingback is another home run for Bennington! Just remember, pics when it comes in!!

It's mandatory ......  :)

Congradulations! Can't wait to see the pics with the white w/ blue graphic! 

Congrats and welcome! The F200 and sps setup is in my opinion the best bang for the buck.

Welcome and I echo your words.  I've only been a boat owner for a year now and have basically been completely educated by the members of this forum.  Some great people and I'm not sure if they monitor or not but Bennington should be extremely grateful for some of the more knowledgeable consistent contributors as it was literally these forums and a little nudge from my wife that made Bennington the choice between two others.  

Congrats!  Where will you be boating?

That will be fun -- you'll love that boat!

Congrats and welcome! The F200 and sps setup is in my opinion the best bang for the buck.

Lakeliving nailed! It you will love this set-up and best value for your dollar.

I have been a long time lurker who finally felt it was time join the Bennington forum.  I have learned so much from the many of you who contribute to this great forum on a regular basis.  I am thankful to have found this forum long before I made my purchase.  Because of all who contribute I feel like I have placed an order for a new benny that will suit us for some time to come.  I have researched and looked at as many bennies as I could to make a good decision for our family.  We finally placed an order this weekend at the Richmond, Virginia boat show.  My dealer has been very patient with us during the process and made the purchase a very pleasurable experience.  We thought we were going to purchase a GCW with rear loungers and after my other half finally saw the swingback she knew that was what she wanted. We ended up ordering a 22 GSB, SPS,Yamaha f200, metallic white with regatta blue shatter graphics and a whole lot of additional upgrades.  Looking forward to getting it out on the water after the build  Thanks to all who make this forum what it is.  

Welcome to the "Club"! You are going to absolutely love that configuration! 

You are going to love your new Bennie.  We closed on our new 2250 GSR last Saturday but can't take delivery until sometime in April when lake levels typically return.  Can't wait!

Hope your lake water level returns soon.  Were you able to look the new toon over yet?  Did everything turn out as you expected?  We are really looking forward to being on the river in our new benny this summer. 

Yes, the wife and I inspected it before we closed.  The port side aft rub rail had a scratch on it, but as I was looking at it the dealor said the replacement part was on the way.  It is everything we wanted and then some.  Now once the water levels return and I get our nephews Bennie off our lift and change the bunks from 2 toons to three we will be good to go.

Back