flyfisher

Reaction score
Hi Just wanted to introduce myself. Have had my 20 slmx with yamaha 70 since early May. Wife and I are out on the lake whenever the sun is shining. Have a slip on Hamlin lake. I enjoy reading the forum a great deal and am convinced that Bennington is the best manufacturer out there. Am planning on going to the open house in August. Did I read correctly that they will have a new 20' sport model that will handle a 150? I may be trading early if this is the case. Picture of boat in gallery.

Welcome and pictures please!

Jack

Welcome to the party.

Welcome! Great forum...you'll find lots of good information here. Enjoy your new boat!

Welcome to the family !!!!

Mandatory to post pics or it ain't true (ok maybe not mandatory, but heavily requested !!!) :)

Pretty sure it's mandatory.

Ok we'll let you slide being its in the gallery. Now we gotta go looking !! LOL !!!!

As I stated in first post. Picture in Gallery
Welcome aboard! Here is a little tip, it's what I always do, when I want to post a picture in my message, I add it to the gallery, then at the top of this message box it says "My Media" click on it and chose "Gallery Images" click on the picture / pictures you want and it gets embedded into the message, like this,

After you click on all the pics you want, click "Finish" and then post.

Back