B & M Lumpy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. We just bought our first Bennington 22SSRX. Traded our 2002 Four Winns 214 Funship. We will take delivery in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to summer to get here to enjoy our new ride!

Welcome to the family ..... and PICS ARE MANDATORY ..... :D

Welcome, that's a popular model.

Welcome aboard!! Congratulations on your new Bennington! As stated before a very popular model. Pics and specs a must!

Congratulations. Should be a great summer ahead on your new Bennington. Looking forward to pics when it comes in.

Congrats, Welcome, and Pics!

Welcome to the forum Lumpy! Where do you boat?

Congratulations! We too came from a Four Winns which are nice boats, but I'm here to tell you that if you're going to a tri-toon you won't give up anything in the way of performance and you'll have a lot more versatile room. Enjoy...

Thanks Michiman. We got to test drive a 25ft Harris Solstice tri-toon a couple of years ago. Could not believe the ride!! The lake we are on gets pretty choppy on the weekends. We will get a few pictures we get it.

Looks like a great area to own a boat. My neighbor has a trailer on the backwater pool of Lake Webster. We hauled over there for a long weekend, and a day on Wawasee.

Looks like a great area to own a boat. My neighbor has a trailer on the backwater pool of Lake Webster. We hauled over there for a long weekend, and a day on Wawasee.
Know were that is!! We are about 1 1/2 hrs. from Wawasee. Lake James is smaller than Wawasee but, it sure gets busy on the weekend. Wawasee and Webster are two great lakes to boat on also!! Lake James, Jimmerson Lake and Snow Lake are connected by channels so you have a choice as to where you can boat. The other two lakes, Big and Little Otter which are speed restricted, are connected by a creek. So we have five lakes we can boat on. We live on Big Otter Lake.

Congrats and welcome! Looks like you'll have a fun summer ahead of you! Ice should be off up there so have fun!

Back