New models are in

flyfisher

Reaction score
The new models are on the build a boat site. Strongly looking at the new tri-tube 20'. I just turned 40 hours on my present 20' .

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!! Really doing the 23' platform, nice, I like that there is an inboard S model now too. Hmmm 2375 RCW tower hey? Hmmm haha

Interested to see what the Trim Accent Maple Matte and Teak are, not to mention the Corian Caddy Lid is. I do like that on the I/O you can get the swim platform in a teak now as well instead of just the regular plastic look. Some good stuff, really branched out on the S model lineup too.

Well, here we go, i can see an epidemic of PADS coming, i'm feeling it already, drooled all over my keyboard, palms sweating, trying to find any way to convince the wife we need an upgrade.

Seriously though, there are some really sweet options/packages now. Bennington has really upped the bar........

Well if anyone needs me to talk them through when they reach the breaking point of PADS, I'm here for all of you. Of course if you start talking to me about a new boat, I'll probably get all excited and have a relapse, then we'll BOTH be buying new boats!!! Haha

Ohh, I like the SCWX for an entry boat! Lots of new options, interested in a picture of the MEGA PAN with fuel tank, and the curved bimini tops. Hehe, I get so excited even though I'm not even looking!! Haha

I was on there a little earlier and scoped it out. Lots of nice stuff for 2014.

Ohh, I like the SCWX for an entry boat! Lots of new options, interested in a picture of the MEGA PAN with fuel tank, and the curved bimini tops. Hehe, I get so excited even though I'm not even looking!! Haha
They are having one on the water to see as well on Sunday. Hopefully I can still make it down there.

Back