New Owner of a 2003 2280 RL

artf911

Reaction score
I am looking for any documentation on the 2003 2280 RL Tritoon I just purchased. Mainly looking for information on the instrument cluster. Thanks for any help.

You can try contacting Bennington, 888 906 2628. They will need your Hull ID.

Mainly the instrument cluster layout, general care & maintenance topics and accessories that may be identified in the original documentation. Thanks in advance.

I have a 2017, but there was no such documentation when we ordered it and got it new. Not sure if what you want exists.

I had a 2004 2275 RL I/O tritoon. I had purchased an entire new instrument cluster gauge from greatlakesskipper.com. I was supposed to change out each individual gauge but never had the chance. I gave it to the new owner when we sold the boat back in 2020. The cluster came with complete "how to" instructions and information on each individual gauge. It may be a long shot but if you contact greatlakesskipper they may still have what you need or at least be able to send you some helpful info on them .....

I had a 2004 2275 RL I/O tritoon. I had purchased an entire new instrument cluster gauge from greatlakesskipper.com. I was supposed to change out each individual gauge but never had the chance. I gave it to the new owner when we sold the boat back in 2020. The cluster came with complete "how to" instructions and information on each individual gauge. It may be a long shot but if you contact greatlakesskipper they may still have what you need or at least be able to send you some helpful info on them .....
Thank you very much.

Back