New Owner

Hozzie

Reaction score
We recently bought a 2015 Bennington S17. It came without a cover and has damaged snaps. That being said we need to find a cover and have been looking for a manufacturer for our specific size and we are not having much luck. I watched the video of the cover with the clips and that seems like a good option for us. Does anyone have a supplier name they would recommend?

Thank you!

Have you tried a Benny dealer?

I actually just sent a message to a local dealer asking for suggestions. They are closed today. I wasn't sure if that was the way to go or if there was a manufacturer who specialized in Bennington covers.

Welcome to the forum Hozzie! Have a cover made at a local canvas shop. It'll fit like a glove!

Just be careful I recent purchased individual seat covers for threw dealer who said made by a Bennington company . The work looks like bought a 2000.00 boat . Don't pay in advance. Doesn't fit snap broken extra snaps hire a 3 year old will do better job email dealer 3 weeks ago still no response

We recently bought a 2015 Bennington S17. It came without a cover and has damaged snaps. That being said we need to find a cover and have been looking for a manufacturer for our specific size and we are not having much luck. I watched the video of the cover with the clips and that seems like a good option for us. Does anyone have a supplier name they would recommend?

Thank you!
I for the life of me cannot understand why this information is so very hard to find.
Took me month or so but finally got it. The company that makes all of Benningtons covers is called
Tumacs and their phone number is 1.412.653.1188. Ext 242
THIS COMPANY MAKES ALL of BENNINGTON COVERS
AND WILL HAVE THE PATTERENS AND SNAP LOCATIONS FOR A
PERFECT FIT. I dont know why Bennington does not make this public knowledge on their web site.
Please reply to let me know you saw this.
Thanks Greg

I for the life of me cannot understand why this information is so very hard to find.
Took me month or so but finally got it. The company that makes all of Benningtons covers is called
PERFECT FIT. I dont know why Bennington does not make this public knowledge on their web site.
Thanks Greg
Snaps will not be installed. Those will need to be fit installed.
I would think that a dealer could do this in an hour of shop time.
Or maybe you can borrow or purchase the tool and do it yourself..

You are correct. I misspoke to that detail. Since we have the rail clips, they were installed and we had to install the only two snaps on our mooring cover. Thanks for stating the correct facts.

Thanks Greg
Thank you soooo much Greg! I will contact them tomorrow. Appreciate your help!

Back