new owner

wheels

Reaction score
Hello room, The wife and i are new to the pontoon club. We picked up a 2012, 2575 RCW I/O with the Volvo350 Bravo 111 twin prop, Don't think we missed a option. Took it out for the first time and i am super impressed. Love it. We are in ALberta, Canada and now can't wait for the weekend. Looking forward to the form and all it has to offer.

Welcome to the party and enjoy that wonderful boat. Pics are always nice. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello room, The wife and i are new to the pontoon club. We picked up a 2012, 2575 RCW I/O with the Volvo350 Bravo 111 twin prop, Don't think we missed a option. Took it out for the first time and i am super impressed. Love it. We are in ALberta, Canada and now can't wait for the weekend. Looking forward to the form and all it has to offer.
Well done fellow Canadian! I'm in Manitoba, where did you pick that beauty up at? Where do you usually boat? Can't wait to see pics!

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club and congrats on a very superb boat.

Well done fellow Canadian! I'm in Manitoba, where did you pick that beauty up at? Where do you usually boat? Can't wait to see pics!

Derrick
Hello Derrick, I bought it at Martin Motorsports in Edmonton. We were on Wabamum lake a couple times. Have a cabin in Saskatchewan so going to go their for a week or two this summer and going to Kelowna later in the summer.I tried to load pics but they are to big so i need to shrink them...lol. KCCO !!!!!

Hello Derrick, I bought it at Martin Motorsports in Edmonton. We were on Wabamum lake a couple times. Have a cabin in Saskatchewan so going to go their for a week or two this summer and going to Kelowna later in the summer.I tried to load pics but they are to big so i need to shrink them...lol. KCCO !!!!!
I see I see, might have to make a quick trip to Airdrie with my wife's cousin, he just bought a new MB SPORTS B52 boat from Gilligan's and it is supposed to be in next week, heck of a long round trip though, dunno if I can take the time off. Most of my relatives are in the Moose Jaw/Regina area. You'll love that new boat! Sounds mighty sweet!!

Derrick

Back