New Q 2575 on the way

Talbot

Reaction score
We purchased a new Bennington 20 SLI last year (and love it) but decided to upgrade to the 2575 QCW I/O so we can haul a few more people and tow the kids around on tubes. We are hoping to get the boat in time to start our family holidays on July 31st, can't wait!

I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on the MerCruiser 350 (300hp), the Yamaha 60T was very quit when running but not enough power to pull the tube. Pretty sure 300hp will be loads of power but how is it for noise and handling etc?

Thanks,

ST

SERIOUS upgrade! The difference between 300 hp and 60 hp is HUGE...handling will be improved with power steering, increased hp and the ESP package. The rumble will be sexy and not overpowering. We wouldn't call it noisy, that's for sure. You will be blown away! Congratulations TB

Basically, you have just progressed from diving off the springboard of your backyard pool to doing an Olympic high dive! B)

Welcome. Cool choice.

We purchased a new Bennington 20 SLI last year (and love it) but decided to upgrade to the 2575 QCW I/O so we can haul a few more people and tow the kids around on tubes. We are hoping to get the boat in time to start our family holidays on July 31st, can't wait!

I was wondering if anybody has any feedback on the MerCruiser 350 (300hp), the Yamaha 60T was very quit when running but not enough power to pull the tube. Pretty sure 300hp will be loads of power but how is it for noise and handling etc?

Thanks,

ST
We have a 2008 RCW with esp and the 350 mercruiser engine. We love it. At 3200 rpm cruise, the wind noise is more than the engine noise. It has great power for waterskiing and tubing. The handling at speed is easy. It is a large boat so wind really pushes it around when docking. There is a topic months ago that somebody bought a new i/o and the exhaust was much louder. You should search for it. I think the dealer did something to quiet the exhaust noise down. Enjoy yourself. The grins on your faces might become permanent.

Thanks, we really cant wait. Sure hope the dealer comes through for us, it is being PDI in Ontario right now and then it still has to be shipped to BC....pretty nervous wiring that kind of money to a dealer I have never met before, sure hope he lives up to his end of the deal and is able to deliver the boat to us next week....fingers crossed!

Good luck and what a great boat that is.. Post pics when you can

Todd

Thanks, we really cant wait. Sure hope the dealer comes through for us, it is being PDI in Ontario right now and then it still has to be shipped to BC....pretty nervous wiring that kind of money to a dealer I have never met before, sure hope he lives up to his end of the deal and is able to deliver the boat to us next week....fingers crossed!
Yay! A fellow Canadian! I'm in Manitoba, which dealer did you buy from? I had talked to a guy out there, Yogi, he wasn't that great with me, he had a boat there and I asked him what options it had, and that was the last I heard from him! Haha

Derrick

Yay! A fellow Canadian! I'm in Manitoba, which dealer did you buy from? I had talked to a guy out there, Yogi, he wasn't that great with me, he had a boat there and I asked him what options it had, and that was the last I heard from him! Haha

Derrick
The dealership is Maple City Marine and the guy that I have been dealing with is Rob Rule.....they have been very good to deal with so far, I'm just nervous about the delivery. I would be pretty disappointed if we didn't have the boat to use when we arrive.....our holiday is only 20 days and then then the boat goes into storage until next year.

Welcome Talbot and congrats on the new toon. I must say that's a pretty short boating season. B)

Back