New Storage place for my toys

lakeliving

Reaction score
I just got a call from the in laws that they bought a new property...on an airport. The home they bought has an attached 2000 sq ft hangar. They don't have a plane but the door height shouldn't be an issue. Here is what the prior owner had in there. They already said to bring the toys over. Dune buggy, jet ski, boat. I'll fill it up!

storage_zps4dd1b96d.jpg

I just got a call from the in laws that they bought a new property...on an airport. The home they bought has an attached 2000 sq ft hangar. They don't have a plane but the door height shouldn't be an issue. Here is what the prior owner had in there. They already said to bring the toys over. Dune buggy, jet ski, boat. I'll fill it up!

storage_zps4dd1b96d.jpg
So when are you ordering  your plane ? :D

I'd love a sea plane. Just wouldn't know how to fly the darn thing. There is a guy that owns a business near our lake, and lives on a different lake north of town. Our friend down the street knows him and he brought it over for the neighbors family reunion to give rides. We were invited down even though we are not related. Lake neighbors are great.

How much they charging for winter storage?

They were thinking about getting a plane rental in there but if that doesn't work I'll let you know. It is near Fenton mi.

OMG

"It doesn't get better than this"

A W E S O M E 

I thought you were kidding about them looking for a house 

I would love to have a place like that to store my pontoon

I was lucky to get a HELLO from my In-Laws 

Consider your relationship priceless

Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

I'd love a sea plane. Just wouldn't know how to fly the darn thing. There is a guy that owns a business near our lake, and lives on a different lake north of town. Our friend down the street knows him and he brought it over for the neighbors family reunion to give rides. We were invited down even though we are not related. Lake neighbors are great.
A friend of mine has a plane , once in the air the flying part is easy .Its the take off and landing that would worry me . :lol:

Looks like an awesome storage place and at the right price ;-)

There is a guy near here that has a building like that with the vertical bi-fold door and I always wondered what he kept inside. I drove by there Saturday and sure enough, that huge door was wide open. He had a gorgeous seaplane, a couple of street rods under wraps, a few bikes, among other things. It was the works in there, a serious toy box ... so, get busy and fill 'er up!

OK, I got these Ol junky Trans Am's (2) that like to drip oil and antifreeze all the time,,,,, Can I bring them by?

Thanks, I knew a fellow Bennington owner would understand...... 

Regards

Only if you bring Burt Reynolds to hang out.

Hopefully I am in Florida before next winter and won't have to keep the boat there. But it will be nice in the meantime. I'm also thinking a basketball hoop would be pretty sweet in there.

Nice !! I'm sure you can fill it up with toys Andy. If not, I'm sure you have enough friends here to help out .... :)

Perfect hangar for a new Icon A5 with plenty of room to spare! All you need is a sport license, land on the water and hop in your boat then fly back home later.

Steve

http://www.iconaircraft.com/

There was a sea plane that would fly into Lees Ford marina on the weekends for the pilot to visit his houseboat.  How neat to turn a 4 hr drive into a hour flight.

I need one of those icon planes. How much plasma does one have to sell to get one of those?

Very well equipped about 189k, wow when they first introduced it they were saying about 140k, can you say price increase! I'm on the list, hope to find a co-purchaser before my number comes up or sell my spot. Power by a 100hp Rotax engine (the people that make Seadoo engines).

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Let us know it you're able to get your hands on one. That would be really fun to have.

On average you get $20 to $50 for donating plasma, let's just average it out to $35, and you can do it twice a week. So... $70 per week (if you live next door to the Plasma Donation Location you will not need to subtract time, fuel or mileage, otherwise you'll need to deduct those costs from the amount made).

189,000/70 = 2700 weeks or 675 Months or 56 and a quarter years... and that puppy could be yours! Now if you invest that $70 weekly... you might be able to get it a little sooner. 

OR you could spend $4 a week and pay a "tax", $2 on Tuesday and $2 on Saturday (I think those are the days?) in hopes of winning MILLIONS! (Yes, I opt for the lottery myself) Can't win if ya don't play.

Good luck with the Plasma Donations! <_<   :lol:   B)   :ph34r:   :p

On average you get $20 to $50 for donating plasma, let's just average it out to $35, and you can do it twice a week. So... $70 per week (if you live next door to the Plasma Donation Location you will not need to subtract time, fuel or mileage, otherwise you'll need to deduct those costs from the amount made).

189,000/70 = 2700 weeks or 675 Months or 56 and a quarter years... and that puppy could be yours! Now if you invest that $70 weekly... you might be able to get it a little sooner. 

OR you could spend $4 a week and pay a "tax", $2 on Tuesday and $2 on Saturday (I think those are the days?) in hopes of winning MILLIONS! (Yes, I opt for the lottery myself) Can't win if ya don't play.

Good luck with the Plasma Donations! <_<   :lol:   B)   :ph34r:   :p
Would I have to quit drinking to get on the Plasma Donation program?  :)

So for me that is 104 cookies ? :lol:

Back