New? trick for covering your lounger

WaveRunner

Reaction score
We wanted a quick and easy way to cover the lounge chair when the sun made it likely to burn your hide off.

We like to show our "Harley" colors, and have a large, plush (and lightweight) blanket that we were able to incorporate into a temporary cover for the lounger.

I cut a piece of 1" PVC pipe to the appropriate length and smoothed the end cuts with rough sandpaper, then you simply pull a little extra blanket under the pipe, then press the pipe down between the lounge back and the seat back in front of it, and voila!  Plus, it presents a nice clean image at the top of the lounger!

It stays in place up to at least 31mph (I can't say if it'll hold at faster speeds, cause that's as fast as we can go now until the new prop comes in!

Pardon me if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Now, if we could only find a Harley blanket in red and white to match the boat, and about 3' longer to cover the entire length of the lounge, we'd have it made!

Lounge Collage_1.jpg

Very cool, but make sure you check it to make sure it's colorfast. You don't want it getting wet and find out it stained your seats !!

Very cool, but make sure you check it to make sure it's colorfast. You don't want it getting wet and find out it stained your seats !!

Gotcha!  That blanket has been washed so many times, I'm surprised it has any color left in it!

Back