New website

Pack1966

Reaction score
I am confused. I just added the app for Bennington. It said I had to do this to get my seven warranty. It also said that I was on the old forum if I was reading the message. So with the new app I get a pretty picture and nothing else. What's the deal.

Don't quite understand what you are saying or asking.

Did you sign up on www.clubbennington.com and enter your boat info in the profile section?

This forum, is www.club.benningtonmarine.com

Is that what you are questioning?

Nope, I was on the usual site and somehow got to a post that allows you to put the Bennie app on the iPad. It asked me for my email and password. The app shows up but when I select it all I get is a color picture of a Bennie and I can't enter the site. I think it is for the owners club. We have bought merchandise from. Bennie online before. I guess I don't know what I should be seeing or how it is different from the regular form, which obviously I am a member.

What should happen when I select the app?

Does it look like this?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, my bad. I had to re enter my info. Got confused as to which Bennie site I was on.

All good now

Hmmm.... have to check that out for my ipad ....... Thanks for the heads up !!

Ya, it's for Bennington Club members, I think. I had to go there and put in my boat profile to get the 7 year warranty. They ask for boat serial no., motor serial, etc. Funny thing, I did all this and never heard if I had the warranty or not. I do have the app on my iPad now though. I can see why you are confused.

Near as I can figure, one is the general forum, and the other is the company site. How about some help here TB. Looks like some others are confused.

Yes, one is "Club Bennington" where you have all kinds of stuff available, and this is the "Forum". Two different pages, but there is a link on that site to get here.

That page allows you to set up your "Boat Info".

Back