Mr. Al

Reaction score
Just getting out of my ski boat era and into my first pontoon and i believe i got the best. Thanks for all your recommendations and insights.

Question...forgot to order portable cup holders ( mainly because i didn't know what they were). I have a sandstone interior with light grey accent.

Anyplace to look for aftermarket holder that would match? thanks 

Overtons, iboats, pontoonsstuff,  .com.

Or check with your dealer. He might have some or can order for you. 

Used ours when we first got the boat but depending on the amount of people onboard they usually stay in under seat storage........

With our new boat having so many cup holders the portables just get in the way.  We never take them out from under the seats.  Our previous boat was an SSRX with many built in cup holders, so the portables were a welcome addition.

Welcome Al. Let everyone know what you think of the boat. And of coarse, everyone will want pics. By the way,we use our cup holders all the time.

We have yet to pull ours out from under our seats. Not sure if we will ever end up using any of our portable ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
We ordered them but probably won't use them, but I wanted them just in case. Our dealer keeps a couple sets on hand, so as stated check with them or have them order a set. 

We have an older boat with a limited amount of cup holders (4 to be exact) so the portables are great. As a matter of fact we used them today.

Back