Next Seasons Want List

Jack M

Reaction score
Now that the boat is safely inside and hibernating for the winter months .

I have started my 2014 want/need list .

Has any one found any deals  on the PTM Edge Mirrors ?

Amazon has started selling them ,prices are the same ,the only savings is the tax .

Thanks .

http://www.ptmedge.com/pontoon-mirrors/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the price is what it is, sorta like Apple products.

There is one store in my area  (160 mile round trip)  that carries them . I am going to call them ,still have to figure gas and tax in the price .

Right now Amazon looks like the best deal .

My list for next season includes a new lift, tritoon kit for the trailer, water ski's, go pro, and one large gas card!!

How about lower price gas ,as long as I am dreaming how about it being ethanol free also .  :lol:

Longer summer days, cheaper gas and colder beer.

Umm more speakers, and calm hot days.

At least 3 months of HOT weather ... :)

After reading some of the reply's .

Should I have named it a " Dream List " ? 

My list includes the Co-Pilot for my Minn Kota - and lots of fishing time!

A forward bimini

A new home on Lake Norman...............been working on it...............

Boat lift, ptm edge mirror, aquamat, go pro 3, speed and NEMA stuff like TomS, and while were at it a stereo system like Derrick's.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Grill is a MUST but given I have a 2250 GSR, I am looking for a mount on the back extended platform

any input is appreciated...Dealer said it was about a 500.00 add on...

A Bow bimini is also high on the list and again the dealer said it would likely be a custom as the port gate is in the way..

A Grill is a MUST but given I have a 2250 GSR, I am looking for a mount on the back extended platform

any input is appreciated...Dealer said it was about a 500.00 add on...

A Bow bimini is also high on the list and again the dealer said it would likely be a custom as the port gate is in the way..
Here are a couple at Amazon .

A rail mount system or a post .

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_14/187-1279377-9205361?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pontoon%20grill%20mount&sprefix=pontoon+grill+%2Caps%2C300

Here are a couple at Amazon .

A rail mount system or a post .

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_14/187-1279377-9205361?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pontoon%20grill%20mount&sprefix=pontoon+grill+%2Caps%2C300

Much appreciated.....I have been looking at several systems and want to talk to someone that has done a lot of frilling.

I actually have a ski pylon just in front of the motor but am afraid it is to close..... Was thinking of placing a second pole mount port/side or possibly on the bow, since there is no ladder or motor

Upgraded sound system with sub.

Finally install the 431s Garmin

May trade in 250 for new Mercury Racing 350

Just having fun with the family on the new Bennington that's all I need.

Back