OEM Replacement Cover

tmgltd

Reaction score
First time post on this forum. I have a 2003 Bennington Pontoon that needs a new cover. This boat used to belong to my father. I am in contact with Tumac to start the process of ordering a replacement cover. I have the Hull ID # from the boat registration, but Tumac is also requesting the boat model number. I am sad to say that I don't have the model number (I've looked through all the paperwork I have) and I don't know how to find it. Is the model number located on the boat somewhere? Sorry for the newbie question.

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
Email Bennington with the hull #, they can give you the info.

Jack M

Reaction score
Here is the link to contact Bennington

BigKahuna

Reaction score
First time post on this forum. I have a 2003 Bennington Pontoon that needs a new cover. This boat used to belong to my father. I am in contact with Tumac to start the process of ordering a replacement cover. I have the Hull ID # from the boat registration, but Tumac is also requesting the boat model number. I am sad to say that I don't have the model number (I've looked through all the paperwork I have) and I don't know how to find it. Is the model number located on the boat somewhere? Sorry for the newbie question.
Or just have a Sunbrella cover made by a local canvas guy. It's a premium fabric that breathes.....