Oh the PADS infection ........

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Stopped at the dealer today and PADS set in ...... 2015 QCW Blackout ... good thing I need a house to live in or it would be mine !!!!  They still have to rig the Yamaha 300 hp on it !!

Last edited by a moderator:
They had a leftover 2014 GCW the wife wanted, I was starting to look at options on trading, luckily, it shows "pending sale" now ... LOL !!!

They can get another one...

Is the 20 big enough to even fit on that???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha ha ha ha! I would love to see a pic with half a dozen 9.9s hanging off the back of a boat. Too funny!

Wait...

Sempefi... How well do you know your lake law? Does it say anything about multiple 9.9s? TomS may be on to something....

Ha ha ha ha ha! I would love to see a pic with half a dozen 9.9s hanging off the back of a boat. Too funny!

Wait...

Sempefi... How well do you know your lake law? Does it say anything about multiple 9.9s? TomS may be on to something....
You could have joystick docking and skyhook anchor too ;-)

You could have joystick docking and skyhook anchor too ;-)
10845831_10153152557984337_889320426190150601_o.jpg

All you'd need is a 12 foot 2x4...

How much did that Q go for Semp?!?

How much did that Q go for Semp?!?
They haven't posted price yet. They are waiting on a custom aluminum trailer they are having made for it to show up. It was supposed to be there before the Q.

Is the 20 big enough to even fit on that???
It would fit, but putting a 20hp on that big ol toon would be like pissing on a forest fire !! LOL !!!

Back