Ok the order is final

SpartyKen

Reaction score
I am so d--- excited . Its been 3 yrs since my last boat.

Goal- Build the Master family/ party cruiser. I have all girls who want to lay out swim and raft up. (PS I get to fish when no ones looking)

Order 2550 GBR Bar boat

DETAILS

Black and Bronze 2 tone

Java/ Sandstone interior with black accents

Upgraded Captains Chair

LED's on Bar, Cup holders and Bimini

All around Underwater Lights

GPS Fish Finder

Sony M6 Bluetooth

115 Yamaha

Gas Grill

Teak Back deck

Upgraded Rub Rail

SS Docking Lights

Dual Batteries

78" Galley

Note to power junkies comments- We owned a Crownline deck boat with a 350 mag and the girls never liked going over 20 mph. Were cruisers with a slow tube at best

Note to audio comments from our younger brothers: At my age Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimmie Buffet need to be sub 100dB

love the group here looking forward to getting to know my new Bennie Family

LOOK FOR PICS IN 8 WEEKS

Nice setup !! Congrats and enjoy !!!

Oh yeah, must post pics or it ain't true !! Lol !!

Nice boat my 2550 rbr will be in soon

Congrats! Going to a boat Show this weekend to give my dealer a hand, not sure of the best way to sell a boat, but I figured I can just talk to people and tell them how great Bennington is and they'll figure they should buy it! Haha looking forward to seeing some of the new floorplans.

SpartyKen, like you we are also slow cruisers and I am happy with my 115 yamaha especially when I think I saved a ton of my money by not having the additional cost of the motor and the power assist steering. Since we don't pull skiers or any other towables not having the power assist is fine, ot certainly is not difficult or hard to turn

Congrats, you will love it. I am also mostly a cruiser but there are times whne the 250 is nice!

Jack

Back